Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Crockpot Candy. Yes.

 Y'all. I made Christmas Crockpot Candy this weekend. Oh my. Y'all. Oh my.

Just looking at these pictures makes my mouth water. Is it time for lunch yet? I want to go home and sneak a piece now....

What are you doing tonight? I'm planning to sit in front of the tree and continue addressing Christmas cards while drinking foamy, marshmallow-y hot chocolate and chowing down on this candy. Y'all. Do yourself a Christmas favor and make this ASAP.

It's Christmastime! Can you believe it?


4 comments:

Kaciegrrl said...

I remember the original post because I made it that year and loved it! Definitely going to add this to the pile of sweets I'm making for my coworkers for Christmas.

Hope you're well, Brin!

Terri Steffes said...

This crock pot candy is one of my annual events, however, I have never added sprinkles to it!

sherry said...

oh Lordy Lordy. yUm.

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

So glad you're back! These candies are pretty--I will have to make them!
V