Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daring Adventures

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller. My favorite quote of all time.

I feel some adventure stirring in my life again. It's never quiet for too long. For now, though, I'm out of work and quietly tackling projects around the house: painting bedroom ceilings, cleaning up debris from last week's terrible storms, organizing items for a yard sale. We're also having prayer at my house, five nights a week, two hours a day. I have no doubt that God's soon to put a House of Prayer here and look eagerly for that day.

It's been in the back of my mind again to write. I've decided to start. Look for a book from me in the future....  -Brin

6 comments:

Linda Z said...

Can't wait to see where God leads you next... if it's covered in prayer, I'm sure it's going to be awesome! :) And I would read anything you wrote.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your book, I never tire of your words and insight! :)

stacey said...

I agree with Linda. Can't wait to see what God has in store for you and can't wait to read what you write!

Amber Morris said...

I know it will be on the Best Sellers list in no time!!! I have all the faith in the world in you. I love you, B!!!!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Ooh yes write a book! I for one would love to read it :) xxx

ParkerMama said...

Perhaps, if you remember, you could remember in those prayers of yours? We have a hugely important right heart cath coming up....along with many other things.

xoxo

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com