Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Did Someone Say "Knitting Classes"?


A little birdie told me there are some Dallas/Fort Worth ladies interested in learning to knit. How exciting, then, that KnittyBitty classes are starting in March! Here's the low-down:

What: knitting classes!
Who: anyone age 12 and up
When: beginning March 2, 2009

The following classes are available and now open for registration:

Mother & Daughter Knitting

Knitty Bittys (ages 21 and up)

New Knitters (beginners only)

Teen Knit (ages 12-17)

Registration for all classes runs through Saturday, February 21, 2009. Seats are limited so act fast to reserve your spot! Additional classes are available for private groups (friends, churches, clubs, etc.). For more information, check out the new KnittyBittys Blog or email me at: brin@freemanhouse.org.

Hope to see you there! -Brin

7 comments:

Unknown said...

If I lived there, I'd be there! Learning to knit is on my lifes to do list! Please keep us posted, I don't know what I'll do without a Brin fix! lol Enjoy your journey! Hugs!!

Terri Steffes said...

Same here, I'd be there in a moment!

Elenka said...

Me, too ! I got a book for Christmas so that I could teach myself to knit. Haven't gotten to crack it open yet.

Vintage Girl said...

I hope your classes are full to the brim! Travelling from Ontario Canada might be too far to drive, do you think? Enjoy your new adventures Brin. Blessings, Heather

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

if it were here i would be there!!!! you could hold classes at my house once a month!.... :)

cathleen said...

Just wanted to say how much I admire your 'I never give up' spirit. Just sayin'

Betty said...

I love to knit..even if after many years I'm still in the 'basic stage' of knitting. I enjoy it..I've knitted mainly scarves and oh yes I once attempted a vest! Well I finished it but never wore it..somehow it's shape was a little off.(grin) I also taught my g'daughter how to knit, there was a time during her high school years that the girls were knitting on their breaks and lunch hours! Can you imagine that??
Wishing you all the best Brin!